Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Loving Your Enemies

Well Kids The big tournament is upon us and I just wanted to remind you all to watch some of the games. Of course All of the US games need to be supported. Czech on the 12th, Italy on the 17th, and Ghana on the 22nd. The US is fielding a strong team, but unfortunately got grouped in the nortorious "group of death." They will have a difficult time making it out of the group stages regardless of their bogus FIFA ranking. This lousy group pick is the result of some ass placing Mexico as a group leader despite our whupping them in qualifiers. It is a blatant swipe at our team and is typical of what FIFA does to stir the pot.



Well if there is any other game to watch it will be the IRAN vrs MEXICO match. I will be cheering for our enemies the Iranians b/c I honestly think that the mexicans are a bigger problem than the Iranians. Much of this is due to me hating the Mexican hack team and their dirtbag fans (remember their chants of "Osama, Osama" in the qualifying stages for the 2002 Cup.) I will be rooting for them and I hope that Adbinimijabjab or whatever his name is, shows up despite his antisemitism and helps his team kick the mexicans out of the tourney. Here he is show left attempting to knock one thru the open goal. While I feel silly routing for anyone who hates Israel, I can't help myself as my hatred for the hated mexican team overrides any sanity regarding who my real enemy is. Even though Iran Shamed us in 98, there is only one option when Mexico is concerned, cheer for the Persians.

3 Comments:

Blogger Prather said...

Well I guess that my hate only came back to haunt me with the 3-0 loss to those Czech's

11:00 PM  
Blogger Prather said...

Indeed, Did you see that shot Luca Toni made against ghana?! Shite! I think the mix up with Eddie Pope with Koller was just a poor switch. Gooch should have never left his side. Pope should have chased the ball down instead of Gooch. Koller never really handled the ball after that due to the gooch's strength, but the damage was already done. Team morale went out the window. I think the US at least weakened the Czechs enough to cause a loss in another game. It could fare well if we can draw italy. I only fear that the goal difference will be too much due to the scoreline.

Beasley should have been taken out early along with Convey.

Oh well I think the best they can do with Italy is to go physical and maybe get the draw. Well see.

3:21 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Italia viva! I vincitori della Coppa del Mondo!

7:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home