Monday, February 13, 2006

Eastern Europe 2007 or 2008

Well Kids: The jury is still out, but due to the success of the Cline wedding as well as a passion for Europe, I think the next big reunion other than the Telluride trip, will be an eastern European retreat. I am thinking either Romania or Hungary. I am open to other options but I thought this would be a good starting place for the debate.

Here is the game plan...

Just like Cline's wedding the setting must be good. The locale must be cultural, historical and quaint. The town must have some good attractions for daily activities, but also encourage conversation and fellowship. Brady's weddin was great because it had the goods there. Good friends, good culture, good food, good wine and GOOD TIMES!!!!

So what I would like to see happen is some mutiple party research finding a good location in Eastern Europe. From there we can start doing the details of accomodations and activities. I welcome all ideas and information. This is just the starting place.

Some Ideas

Castles

Baths


Whatever you would like to see and do, just start researching.

Look for the date to be Late 2007 or early 2008

Happy Hunting

4 Comments:

Blogger Prather said...

Harbs: It's open season. You make the argument, we'll schedule the flights.

6:49 AM  
Blogger AWG said...

Maybe this could be my chance to leave the safety and security of the Empire and see what's goin' on, over there in Yurp.

8:56 PM  
Blogger Prather said...

AWG I think many would be honored to see you over there.

JP

6:42 AM  
Blogger dean r said...

I'm laghing now picturing AW losing it in some other country with some comment about "these @$%# people"... he he
JP, continue with the enthusiasm for travel. So many good ideas and destinations. I dream a little every weekend watching Rick steeves on PBS. DTR

6:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home