Friday, November 11, 2005

And our life just passes us by...



I got a call late from Gern. It made me sad b/c it confirmed the guilt I already feel I neglected those who shaped who I am today. Call it too busy or overcommitted, it is all the same. At least I am getting to have some moments over the years.

It also brings me to another sour memory. One more year of no Telluride. All that adds up to some motiviation to get back into some good habits. I am asking for some help and maybe some negative prodding by people who used to have no problem telling me what to do.

Lets start talking again kids .

These here are pictures of a very happy moment this year. Drinking wine on the Rhine with good friends, and then saying goodbye to the single life of a compatriot.

These were truly good time worthy of a couple of lines in Genor's quote book

2 Comments:

Blogger MONKEYMAN said...

Those were certainly a few of the best days in my life. Allow me to share a few of those quotes you speak of:

“Me bearing one another’s burdens is putting up with James’ $#!+.” – Dawn Marie

“You guys are prudes in sheep’s clothing.” – Steve Cline

“I suddenly became the undrunk.” – Wulliman

“Gene, you’re about as romantic as a Peterbilt.” – James

“I was funny yesterday, [talking] about our fleeting enemas.” – Dawn Marie

“Halbtroken”

“I could speak any freakin’ language in the world right now.” – Wulliman

“Put that one in your [quote] book, biotch.” – James

Great times. I look forward to reading more of you and also seeing more pictures of your brood.

12:31 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey, folks. Good to read both of you. Our time together last homecoming was far too short. It seems some of us have reached a mid-life crisis and began blogging! What the hell is up with that!

Oh, and if Brady reads this, what's up with no invitation to Bavaria! I love that place. At any rate, it looked great, and Brady is just getting sexier with age. And it's no surprise Wulli found his way there from the African bush …

Donato

7:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home